Friday 29 August 2014

Oh, caravan lover

I have a slight big obsession with refurbished vintage caravans, I know I'm not alone in this either. There should be a group meeting where we get together once a week and 'ooh' and 'ahh' at all the prettiness, then go back home feeling all empty and depressed... Maybe not.
They kind of remind me of doll houses. I never had a doll's house when I was little, I used to get jealous of little girls that did, I still do actually.. Shush!
But I really don't think I'm the only one who always wished to be able to live in a doll's house.

I live in a house with three boys, so I can only really have one girly room and that is my kitchen. I have pastel colours in there, teapots, cake stands everywhere. I love it.
To be able to have a space that is just full of loveliness, and be able to travel in it too, aah! Warms my cockles just thinking about it.

I thought I'd share a few images of these beautiful beauties. One day I WILL  have my own.


This is 'Polly Dolly' from Polly Dolly Vintage



This little lovely is  'Lucy' (my name, yay!) and she is available to hire from Lucy Jayne Vintage Caravans



Gorgeous 'Lola' is also available to hire from My vintage party


Last one is 'Audree' from The fancy farm girl

Aren't they just beautiful? 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment