Thursday 28 August 2014

The beginning...

Wow! Ok.. So I suppose my first blog post should tell you all about who the hell I am. 
Well here goes, my name is NOW Lucy Ellis, up until two weeks ago I was Lucy Walker. I married the love of my life {high five to all the newlyweds} in a perfect ceremony that I’d been planning on Pinterest for years. I’ll tell/show you more of that in another post. 😊
I am a mother to two very beautiful, but most of the time, dirty boys. I am an Instagram and Pinterest ADDICT!! I absolutely love anything pretty… wooden hearts, bird houses, teapots, ah swoon! Vintage treasures too, show me a vintage typewriter, camera or {my favourite} an old suitcase, I go weak inside and just want to hug them! 
I am a nature enthusiast. I just adore been outside, especially in the forest. The smell, and the feeling of been wild and free, is there really anything better?
I am, or at least I try to be, a crafter and a DIYer, if there is anything I can make myself, I will, or like I said at least try to..
I have many hobbies, blogging now the latest. I love photography, and last year I took part in Fatmumslim’s photo a day challenge, I really learnt a lot from that. I bake and decorate cakes, which I find very enjoyable yet sometimes stressful. I love anything to do with home decor and interior design. I am learning to play the guitar and I will proudly say I can play two songs, well just about anyway. I actually think the best quote to describe me is ‘Jack of all trades, master of none’. But it all makes me happy and that’s what matters, right?
I’m really not one for talking about myself much, so I hope I haven’t sent you to sleep, unless it’s 2am when you’re reading this and you suffer from insomnia, in that case, I’m glad and I hope you have sweet dreams 😉
Take care and I hope to see you back soon
x


No comments:

Post a Comment