Wednesday 23 December 2015

Do you have a resolution?

With 2016 just around the corner, it got me thinking about 'New Years Resolutions'.
Just about everyone makes them, whether it be to drink less (always a popular one on New Years Day), exercise more, or eat healthier, they usually, almost always, get broken...
I feel like I know what I NEED to do with a new year, a new start, and that is to be selfish!! Yeah, you read that right, selfish.
I need to think more about myself, focus on what makes ME happy and do whatever it takes, even if the thought of it scares the hell out of me. I need my mind back in a positive state and I am so ready for the challenge.. I think..
My list looks something like this: (Not in any specific order)

* At least try CBT and see where that takes me
* Say NO when I need to
* Get out a lot with my camera
* Be less modest
* Give myself some time each day to not think, just breathe, maybe start yoga...again!

Then I have the usual ones:

* Stop smoking...again!
* Do more cooking from scratch
* Start saving, somehow

I think thats it... oh wait,

* Drink more water

Have you got yours yet or started thinking about it? Whatever it is, I hope it makes you happy because that is all that matters. I wish you and myself luck :)

Take care
Lucy
x








No comments:

Post a Comment