Thursday 1 September 2016

Hello September.

First of all please do excuse me while I do my happy dance. Those of you who love Autumn as much as me, feel free to join in with the butt wiggling. 
Now I realise that this blog has been anything but consistent since, well, the beginning really, but I feel today is a turning point. I have been meaning to get back at her for a while, so here I am.




Today is the 1st of September {yay!} and I am WAY too excited for Autumn. I love all the seasons for different reasons {rhyme heheh} but Autumn/Fall fills my tummy with that warm feeling when I think about it. The colours of the leaves, the comfort foods, the smells, the cosiness of blankets and jumpers, hot chocolate, PUMPKINS, honestly I could sit here all day and I'd still be typing things. So this is the plan, lots of Autumnal stuff, are you in?




I'm planning on posting recipes and craft ideas, home decor and outfit styles, a whole range of things and I am really looking forward to it.

For now I will leave you to enjoy these images of freshly picked apples, which I picked this morning from a friends tree, obviously with her permission, I wasn't creeping in her garden stealing apples {shifty eyes}.




Take care and I will see you again very soon.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment